The Market Day is one of the main events for Common Ground members to meet up, collect their food orders, and socialize with each other.
A number of people are needed each month to help the day run smoothly:
– A Co-ordinator for the event to take overal responsibility and liaise with members to encourage selling of
crafts, foods etc.
– 2-3 people to make soups/bread/biscuits
– 2-3 volunteers for set up: 90 minutes
– 2-3 volunteers for market hours, welcoming person, order
person, support for collections
– 2-3 volunteers for take down and clean up
Each of these roles can rotate and change each month. By signing up you are committing to help out when you can, and be part of the overall team, but are not expected to help out every month.